Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    If you want gameplay Justin.tv has people streaming from levels 1 - I think 37 was the highest I saw.

Gold Donor
    Pre-ordered via steam and already pre-loaded, bought it for ps3 as well just because I could and I have a lot of company come over, an actually multiplayer game that doesn't require to be online! :O
    "It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Darwin."

Been playing the PS3 version and its pretty addicting. But I'm buying the PC version because the PS3 one is a loner.
    Oh nards!

• Computer Specs
      • Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro
      • Processor: Core 2Quad 9550
      • Memory: 4 gb G.Skill
      • Video Card # 1: Nvidia 280GTX
      • Sound Card: P5Q Onboard
      • Monitor: Acer Widescreen 19 inch
      • Operating System: Windows 7 Beta
    XFIRE ID: godginrai
    Pre ordered the PC version, me and my buddies plan on playing a bunch, if I see any of ya online feel free to jump in!

Gold Donor
    I have made it to 14 as Roland and 9 as Brick, so far I do enjoy Brick the most (I thought I would anyway) some interesting stuff.

What I've learned is you cannot customize your weapons, but apparently you can customize your vehicle, I can't confirm the vehicle one yet. You don't get your main ability until level 5. Item quality seems to run White -> Green -> Blue - Purple, their maybe further qualities but I haven't found them yet. Better quality color doesn't actually mean better in some cases but majority of the time it does, I haven't seen item levels, but could exist.

I need to look into it but apparently as well there is magical effects or maybe 'energy' to weapons. You can light people on fire with bullets, lightning, some interesting wave attack shotgun has I don't know what it does exactly..
    Last edited by Frostlocke; 10-23-2009 at 04:44 AM.
    "It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Darwin."

The Pope of Heavies MaintenanceDog's Avatar
    Gold Donor
    Soooo many great games coming out and so little of the "funds" to justify them all. This game, however, will be on the top of my list. Fallout 3.. after the bomb.. this planet.. just a bomb!

I liken it to the goldrush (or any mining town) if it was cut off from the rest of the world.. and then the coal ran out..(and you decided to get some freaky scientists dropping alien creatures from the sky)

I sit upon my cushion of wisdom and chew the biscuits of happy.. and distribute the tail wag of knowledge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345