Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mibuwolff

Re: Dragon Age : Origins

Quite a few posts here... well I would like to add/repeat some stuff mentioned. This game has got to have the most content and replayability than any other game that I have seen or played. I have actually beaten the game about 4-5 times (Easy) and I just enjoy each run; hearing everyone' individual commentary is just freaking awesome.

Dragon Age 2, let's just say that the game doesn't really compare to Origins or Awakening. The story is fine, but the overall product is just not that great.

Gold Donor

Re: Dragon Age : Origins

Quote Originally Posted by mibuwolf View Post
    Quite a few posts here... well I would like to add/repeat some stuff mentioned. This game has got to have the most content and replayability than any other game that I have seen or played. I have actually beaten the game about 4-5 times (Easy) and I just enjoy each run; hearing everyone' individual commentary is just freaking awesome.

Dragon Age 2, let's just say that the game doesn't really compare to Origins or Awakening. The story is fine, but the overall product is just not that great.

Haha. Once my new graphics card gets here I will make a review of it, nearly beaten it 3 times ~ Don't count that into me really enjoying it though got some harsh points.
    "It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Darwin."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12