Thread: Dirt3

XFIRE ID: majorxlee

Dirt3

I received a coupon for Dirt3 free, but you have to jump through a whole bunch of hoops just to get your free download. Is the gameplay even worth the trouble does anyone know?

Blog Entries
    Images
    • Computer Specs
      • Case: NZXT Apollo Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
      • Motherboard: MSI P55M-GD45 LGA 1156 Intel P55 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
      • Processor: Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield 2.8GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor BX80605I7860
      • Memory: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory
      • Video Card # 1: Asus 560 Ti TOP
      • Hard Drive # 1: HITACHI Deskstar HD31000 IDK/7K (0S00163) 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
      • Optical Drive # 1: ASUS Black IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model DVD-E818A4/BLK/B/GEN
      • Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V version 2.91 SLI Certified Cros
      • Monitor: Gateway 24" 1080p Monitor
      • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM
    Bronze Donor
    New Server Contributor
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scottstimo

Re: Dirt3

Depends.. Are you a fan of racing games?

Otherwise I guess you could sell the coupon.

XFIRE ID: majorxlee

I mean no one in my area really PC games only console gamers, unfortunately the coupon is exclusive to Steam

I got a coupon for a free Dirt3 game with my video card. It isn't really too much of a hassle to do the download. And the game is pretty nice if you like racing games. It reminds me of the old top gear rally games I used to play on n64, except with wayyyyy better graphics. If you have friends to play it with I can imagine that it would be really fun. It has single and multiplayer modes too so it is pretty fun even without other people. Also, you connect online via windows live so I assume you can play with people who are using xbox? I dunno I don't play xbox. I played it for a little bit, but I don't have enough time to play a ton of different games anymore, so I stick with tf2. It is worth trying out though. I find that trading the codes is rather burdensome because you can't download the game to steam and then trade it, you have to trade the actual code, and people don't really have confidence in trading like that.