• Video Card # 1: NVidia 1GB
      • Hard Drive # 1: 320 GB
      • Sound Card: Realtek High Definition
      • Monitor: Laptop widescreen 18.4
      • Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
    Gold Donor
    Steam ID: 76561197971615033

Re: Stop hating on the pocketed

Tiny and I have had some fun with the quickfix on badwater. Totally worth it because dying happens in the most ridiculous ways
    iO's Resident Attorney. On retainer straight from Nicky. (give me money, Nicky.)

I know i don't post on here much, but i'll throw in my 2 cents. The biggest problem with dedicated pockets, is they tend to all stack the same team and heals don't get shared. This has been killing the server (goldbad) much quicker in the evening for the past month or so. I'm not going to name names, but there's literally the same 3-4 guys i see every game with a med never leaving their side. I'm not trying to knock anyone's skill, but a pocketed demo/heavy is pretty much easy mode for even the least skilled of players. I play on these servers for fun, but when you see someone put on their try hard pants and be a kritz'ed demo for 75% of a round, it gets annoying, and i can guarantee you that's why the server population dies off at times. I see a lot of our regulars getting on the no heroes servers, which could start a trend of people going to theirs more regularly.

Teams really need to be auto balanced as well - that's the biggest complaint that's always been on the servers back to the dustpit days. But since people think scoring high points or having a 8:1 KDR actually means something on a pub, that will never happen.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001024018/ HLSTATS ID: 0:0:20379145

I dont agree phaser. Me bosh blaaam boomer data sofa etc generally arent all on the same team. Bubbles trainbang tiny and missa and other medics tend to split things up pretty evenly. Just because sometimes 2 or more pocket medics end up on one team doesnt mean we stack

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001024018/ HLSTATS ID: 0:0:20379145

And as far as members playing on NH or FTL we usually just wait for friends to hop online so we can help populate. Its generally the same 5-10 people who try to pop our servers. And die off in the evenings? The servers start to die at like midnight. We arent all owls ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12