Just a suggestion

Ok, a couple days ago, (probably more then that by now) Cleveland, Butters, and I were trying to start up a game on Goldbad. So to kill time while waiting for regulars to come one and play, we started playin pyros and airblasting objects back and forth at eachother. Like a tennis match. So we started talking about gettin a server with just those types of maps. Instead of the Dust/Gravel/Steel one, we could get that one. Just for people that wanna goof around and/or get taught how to airblast. But like I said, just a suggestion.

Images
    • Computer Specs
      • Processor: Intel Centrino Duo 2.8 ghZ
      • Memory: 4gb DDR Ram
      • Video Card # 1: NVidia 1GB
      • Hard Drive # 1: 320 GB
      • Sound Card: Realtek High Definition
      • Monitor: Laptop widescreen 18.4
      • Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
    Gold Donor
    Steam ID: 76561197971615033

Re: Just a suggestion

Hmm, pyro dodgeball is always fun. But, as always the issue is getting a server populated consistently. If we get enough interest and a commitment from the community as a whole, I see no reason why we couldn't do this. But, that's only if there is widespread enough interest.
    iO's Resident Attorney. On retainer straight from Nicky. (give me money, Nicky.)

Well, I meant just add the map to one of the existing servers, and to have a mapvote command available for it when the server is near empty.

• Computer Specs
      • Case: Corsair 600CM
      • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77
      • Processor: Core i7 3770K
      • Memory: 16GB GeIL EVO DDR3 2400
      • Video Card # 1: Nvidia GTX680
      • Hard Drive # 1: 240 GB Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe SSD
      • Optical Drive # 1: LITE-ON Black 20X DVD Burner
      • Power Supply: CORSAIR HX 850 Watt Modular
      • Sound Card: Onbaord 5.1
      • Monitor: BenQ XL2420TX
      • Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit
      • Headset: Roccat Kave 5.1
    Gold Donor
    New Server Contributor
    Steam ID: blaaam

prop hunt. nuff said

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

dodgeball is very exciting been playin db since it came out almost :P and i think that a good idea cherry

Sometimes I just want a place where everybody ain't try harding it. Just go there and have fun and be stupid. Maybe if we can get enough people to invest there time in the idea it will happen. Just depends on what people want to do.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001024018/ HLSTATS ID: 0:0:20379145

Good suggestion and all but we struggle to fill our regular servers. I think we need a server with mapvote. gold/bad/steel/barnblitz/dust etc. just to mix things up. Some of the other people that visit our servers have asked me to bring this up and this is a good time. I've heard steel and well and barnblitz be brought up like 3 or 4 times this week. And you want people to not try hard? easy solution. VOTEMELEE bitches! i love votemelee

Steam ID: Hypernetic

Quote Originally Posted by tyheim View Post
    Good suggestion and all but we struggle to fill our regular servers. I think we need a server with mapvote. gold/bad/steel/barnblitz/dust etc. just to mix things up. Some of the other people that visit our servers have asked me to bring this up and this is a good time. I've heard steel and well and barnblitz be brought up like 3 or 4 times this week. And you want people to not try hard? easy solution. VOTEMELEE bitches! i love votemelee
    Yeah, but how many servers do we have that are generally empty anyway? Why not make one a dodgeball server, bitches love dodgeball.

We Need To Populate 2Fort Servers, And On A Consistent Basis. Help Populating These Servers Should Be A Top Priority. Community Help Is Needed To Make This Happen. Please Donate Your Time And Populate The Servers Whenever You Can. Thank You.